I bet everybody who works in retail was looking forward to January. Believe me, December could be really exhausting for them!
I wouldn’t mind if shops were closed on Boxing Day. One day doesn’t really make a difference for customers, but it does for all retail workers and their families.
There are few pictures of my January this year:
Christmas remains. I made these little decorations (of polymer clay) for our Charity Of The Year.
- I treated myself with new Dior Absolute Blooming. By doing that I betrayed my all time favourite Pure Poison!
- We sold all of my Christmas tree decorations except for 1, so he came back to me:)
- Scottie tin of shortbread biscuits was a good companion in January :).
- There was just one snowy day this month, but we can definitely feel winter in the air.
- I had decided to be more organised this year, so I bought that lovely Year Planner. It’s so beautiful that I feel sorry when I need to write something! 😀
There were really foggy days last month.
And some lovely, sunny mornings.
I started blogging🙂 And it’s a big challenge for me to do it regularly. I appreciate every visit and every comment you leave here:)
- My dog found a new relax- spot. Not very comfortable (in my opinion) storage box:D
- New in- fish tank:)
- I like lazy morning when I’m off from work! Just me, my coffee and giraffe slippers:).
- I try to grow my natural hair, but roots are really dark. I’m looking forward to walking on sunny days- the sun makes my hair a bit lighter.
We also had a little anniversary with my dog in January. 3 years together! As you can see there is a big difference between these pictures:)
The film of the month (well not exactly film, but drama series) was Rome. You can read my short review of that historical show here: CLICK .
That’s it from me. Did you have a good month?:)